Fib extension check box

All/Tomasz: I am finding the convention or rule for fib extensions is
confusing.

When I click first on a low and drag upwards to a high, and release, the
first fib line (on the local low) is labeled 100% and the high fib line (on
the local high) is labeled 0%. This is reasonable because you are looking
for a percentage retracement of the move from the high.

If I have any boxes checked for moves greater than 100% like, 127% or
161.8%, then these appears ABOVE the zero line, when "Show extensions" is
checked. If I uncheck "Show extensions", the 127% and 161% lines move below
the 100% line.

I am learning to use this, but it is counter-intuitive.

A retracment can be more than 100%, in which case the lines below the 100%
line (unchecked "show extensions") makes sense.

When I check the "Show extensions" box, I plan to move the fib array around,
and the most logical would be for the 100% line to become the zero% line,
the zero% line to become the 100% line, and the greater than 100% fib levels
to extend beyond the 100% line. The labeling does not change now, and you
just have to get used to putting the 100% line in your new location.

If you did not understand a word of this, just forget it....but if you use
Fib extensions to predict end points for the next waves, then you should
know what I mean.

The question to Tomasz is:
Is this still usable in its current form?
Answer: yes, once you get used to the reversed labeling in extensions vs
what it should be.

Could it be better?
Answer: yes, the check box could reverse the labeling of the various fib
level lines.

Is this a high priority issue?
Answer: no.

This is sort of an opinion, sort of a suggestion.

Ken