Re: Waiting...

When we wait for lower prices, we IGNORE the first 5min pseudo-up.
It hope it is more than clear.
Of course, tomorrow is gonna be another day.
DT
--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Dimitris Tsokakis" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx> wrote:
> As you see from the MeanStochD last update, the curve turned down
again.
> The support trendline [green] has slightly positive slope. The
already formated resistance trendline [red] is slightly negative.
> The trendlines seem to converge.
> We should wait at least till the MeanStochD touches the support and
search perhaps for a possible breakdown [??].
> The MeanRSIt group is still descending [these curves are
insensitive to a temporary and not sustainable +5% of Oct 1], but
they are still too high
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/25380 ]