Re: TJ: problem with multiple tick charts

Tomasz,

Yes that is correct. However, when clicking on the other chart
(especially in the price scale area), it switches back to another
tick value for a second or so. So even then it does not work OK. Try
clicking a lot on the charts and you'll see what I mean.
The way it looks now, there is no problem when having two minute
based charts and one tick based, even when clicked upon.

At times I *am* able to get different tick #s for the same symbol
too, but not the one I chose, and/or not the one that's in the title
line. Which makes it kind of difficult to tell what chart you're
watching.

For the time being I can work with one tick chart, but I hope you'll
be able to fix this as my new strategy seems to work pretty well on
tick charts (knock on wood :))

BTW (suggestion): I hope different tick values become available from
the context menu as well.

Regards,

Ralph