Re: Color Schemes

All possible shades of grey with lavender gridlines (as a thin line
that looks like grey too). I even have my window background greyish,
which gives all output windows and symbol tree a background color. In
case you don't know (I did not till recently): this is a Windows
thing, and can be set in Display Properties (W98SE). It affects the
background of your outgoing e-mail too (Outlook Express), so unless
you like that, you'll have to set a white background in OE settings.

Ralph

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "dajester147" <dajester_147@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I was playing around with the colors on charting and I was curious
as to what colors do you use for your charts ? I have gone from white
background to a greyish to black and back =) I am just trying to look
for the most eye-easy colors so I don't go blind looking at all those
candlesticks !