Jayson

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: dajester147
[mailto:dajester_147@xxxx]Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002
2:00 AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Color SchemesHello everyone,I was playing
around with the colors on charting and I was curious as to what colors do you
use for your charts ? I have gone from white background to a greyish to black
and back =) I am just trying to look for the most eye-easy colors so I don't go
blind looking at all those candlesticks
!Cheers,DanPost