From: Tomasz Janeczko [mailto:amibroker@x...]
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 2:44 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] ESIGNAL view quotes

Nick,

Maximum 50 symbols of simultaneously streaming tick-by-tick quotes.
You can have more in the database but only 50 symbols would
be updated in full real-time and displayed in real-time quote window
(with information like bid/ask/bid size/ask size/last trade, etc)
The intraday data for the rest
can be downloaded on demand (in fact when you click on symbol
AmiBroker automatically downloads intraday history upto current time).
AmiBroker manages RT symbols in first in-first out manner
so newly requested symbol removes the "oldest" from RT update
list once 50 symbol limit is reached.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com