Re: a few questions about AB

Thanks Jayson,

You answered my first question, but not the second. What I meant was,
can you output strings to a text file. For example, since I have been
using easylanuage and VB recently:

In easylanguage we could write "Print(File
("test.txt"),date,time,close)" or VB "print #1, "this is a test"".
What is the AFL equivalent of those statements? My guess here is if
AFL can't do it natively, an included VBscript/Jscript could?