RE: [amibroker] a few questions about AB

I am thinking of purchasing AB, but I still can't find the answer to
a few questions I have. Can anyone help?1) Can you write you own
functions/procedures in the script and reference/call them later?<SPAN
class=410312714-01102002><FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
size=2>

If
by "Script" you mean the AFL language then yes. You can save your formula to a
file and call it with #include 2) Can you outputto a
text file from the script?<FONT
face=Arial><SPAN
class=410312714-01102002>
<SPAN
class=410312714-01102002>
<SPAN
class=410312714-01102002>If you mean generate a list of symbols  that meet
a criteria based on your AFL formula, then yes. Automatic Analyzer (AA) offers
explorations and system tests across a user defined universe of stocks. the
resulting list can then be stored in a watchlist for more detailed chart
analysis.
<SPAN
class=410312714-01102002>
<SPAN