Re: export graphic

These programs Wavemechanic is talking about will make your life less
miserable for sure, but if you're patient:
1) display the screen you want to export
2)Next to F12 you have a key PrtSc (print screen):hit it!
3)Open any graphic program, Paint for ex.
4)Edition- paste
5) Paint will tell you someting about the size of the image, hit yes
6)Record the file where you want, as .gif or .Jpeg, please NO bitmap!!
7)You can attach this file as usually...Wooof!
Does this answer your quesion?
Friendly,
Gilles