Re: export graphic

Hello,

If you don't have a screen capture program....most systems have a
PrintScreen key on your computer Keyboard. When looking at the
graphic you like, just hit the PrintScreen key, and it will send the
graphic to your Clipboard. Go into your Windows Paint program that
comes with Windows and Paste the graphic from the Clipboard...and
then as suggested earlier save the file as a .gif file and attach the
file in an email. Hope this helps.

Bill