>From:
Brian
Elijah
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 4:09
PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Yahoo
mail
Franco,Try going to the AB group on yahoo and check
there to see if it says in thesection about your email if they have a
bounce listed.  For some reasonyahoo bounced my twice in the last 6
months (affecting all yahoo clubs).  Isent a email to yahoo about the
problem- they said it was my ISP. Icontacted my ISP and they say yahoo is
having the problem- when I contactedyahoo again they did not reply (shows
where the problem was-Yahoo)Hope this helps,Brian-----
Original Message -----From: "ffpsi" <ffpsi@xxxx>To:
<amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 8:57
AMSubject: [amibroker] Re: Yahoo mail> --- In
amibroker@xxxx, "Brian Elijah" <cadvantag@xxxx> wrote:> >You
may have been bounced by yahoo. I have the same problem with>
yahoo.>> Hello Brian,>> it's strange, becauseI
can still access to this list and my messages> sent by Outlook are
accepted. Only automatic forwarding from AB list> to me doesn't
work.> Best regards,>> Franco>>>
Franco Fornari> >   To: amibroker@xxxx>
>   Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 8:07 AM>
>   Subject: [amibroker] Yahoo mail> >>
>> >   Hello,> >> >
since yesterday night I didn't received any message from this> group. I
can access to messages archive, but they are no more> forwarded
automatically. Is it a Yahoo trouble?> >> >
Best regards,> >> >   Franco>
>> >         Yahoo!
Groups Sponsor>

ADVERTISEMENT> >> >> >> >>
>   Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxx>
>   (Web page: <A
>> >   Check group FAQ at:> <A
>> >   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
Yahoo! Terms of> Service.>>>> Post
AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Web page:
<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/)>>
Check group FAQ at:<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html>>
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>>>>Post