Re: Yahoo mail

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Brian Elijah" <cadvantag@xxxx> wrote:
> You may have been bounced by yahoo. I have the same problem with
yahoo.

Hello Brian,

it's strange, because I can still access to this list and my messages
sent by Outlook are accepted. Only automatic forwarding from AB list
to me doesn't work.
Best regards,

Franco

group. I can access to messages archive, but they are no more
forwarded automatically. Is it a Yahoo trouble?