Tickers Moving out of Group location

Tomasz,

I have loaded the ^NDX100 and componets into its own Group list inorder
to run testing, But it seems that a few tickers do not stay with the
Group, Namely ( MSFT and INTC ) They seem to always revert back to the
ALL folder and the NASDAQ folder.

I have not tracked how long it takes before they revert back to these
folders....But it seems that when I check my list of tickers belonging
to the NDX100, These two always seem to not be there.

Any Ideas as to what may be causing this.

Thank you
Anthony