RE: [amibroker] Re: Gartley and Automatic Detection

Bill: I know you
are right. It has been a long time since I worked with those patterns. Lotsof
ratios over 1.000 and from all sorts of intermediate peaks and
valleys.
<SPAN
class=610075516-28092002>
<SPAN
class=610075516-28092002>Ken
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: wavemechanic
[mailto:wd78@xxxx]Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2002 12:02
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
Re: Gartley and Automatic Detection
Ken:

You need Fibonacci extensions and alternate price
projections, as well as simple retracements, for Gartley/Butterfly
patterns.

Bill
<BLOCKQUOTE