Re: [amibroker] Attn Richard - Earnings date plugin

The plugin is a VB plugin, hence the use of the setup
routine.  I have installed it on a W2k and w98se, however, I have not use
it with a ME system.  I use it routinely, however, since I developed in on
this system, it is hard to tell what ole Billy Bucks did for "free" for
me.  I suspect the components are the VB run lib however those should be
installed by the setup as I understand it.  BTW it does not show up inthe
plugin list, again probably because of the VB structure.

Perhaps someone else can confirm it works on the
SE?

Sorry I can't be more help at the moment.

Richard
<BLOCKQUOTE