Attn Richard - Earnings date plugin

Hi Richard,

Today I tried to install your plugin which retrieves estimated
earnings date. I got a message that setup could not continue because some of my
system files are out of date. It offered to update them for me so I said OK,
restarted my computer, and I still get the same message. Any idea what
components it is talking about? I use Windows ME, but I think everything should
be up to date because I search regularly for all the latest
upgrades on MS and CNET websites. Thanks very much!

Steve