RE: [amibroker] short cut keys and keytext 2000 wonderful program

Hello Dingo and all others,

I have found today a really wonderful program.
It allows with a simple hotkey or mouse-click (Ctrl+right mouse
button for example) to open a context menu, which allows to insert
any text, any text from a textfile (.afl), pop-window to select any
formula to insert, and much more.

As you see also your wish is available with this tool.
I have not tried all out yet, but from my first view, it makes the
use with amibroker really a lot easier and faster.

http://www.mjmsoft.com/index.html

I think, it is a must for every user.

Enjoy it !

Thomas