Gartley and Automatic Detection

All those interested in harmonic/Gartley type patterns:

As mentioned in a previous post, I contacted the site and book author, Scott
Carney, and he confirms that the software that automatically screens and
detects harmonic patterns in setup configuration is going to launch Jan 1.
He provided me temporary access to his members-only site, and the attached
are some screen captures of charts in "pending" completion mode of harmonic
patterns, and therefore ready for a trade entry.

I realize that we do not want to get into multiple endorsements of other
sites. OTOH, we as a group have been committed to helping each other, and
someone mentioned that he knew of no software that could detect Gartleys
(harmonic pattern) automatically, and this is the information to say that
such a program exists and will be available.

Whether any of this is of use with AB is a question, and probably not
(although there are so many inventive people on this list I would not be
surprised). In any case, I hope this info is of interest to at least
several folks. My previous message with the link is what you should pursue
if you wanted to dig into this further. I do not think we should take any
more public time on our list; if you want to discuss more, please write to
me privately.

Thanks,

Ken

PS: A1.gif, A3.gif, and A4.gif are shots of the program. A2.gif is a lead-in
screen of advice about the pattern by the author. I really think the thick
lines have been added by hand, but the overall program is somewhat as I
remember it, and I believe it captured these charts automatically. I do not
believe the thick lines are put there by the program, or perhaps the author
has just highlighted over them to make them more readable.

In any case....that's all folks.

gif00439.gif
gif00440.gif
gif00441.gif