Re: [amibroker] help needed with VBScript

Jack,

thanks for your notification. Unfortunately, I'm
not a member of that group. Could you kindly e-mail me that message
privately? In the meanwhile I've found a solution that works in AB, but notfor
backtesting, because there isn't a historical archive for floating values. So, I
need a long time to test my formula.

Best regards and thanks in advance,

Franco
<BLOCKQUOTE