Re: [amibroker] Coloured Bars

Actually Red bars will look better for smaller values for RSI+Stoch and Blue for
higher values. (I switched to XP and the chart looks even better ! *smile*)

I've attached the new screen-shot that shows how to make RSI+Stoch do the bars in
different colors. I modified horizontal lines to 25 and 75 ...

Regards,

- Salil V Gangal

http://www.wealth-lab.com/cgi-bin/WealthLab.DLL/getpage?page=articles/DirectionOfMarket1.htm