Re: [amibroker] Differing values for Industry monitor 200 in AB and QP2

Markus,

I use the values provided by QP2 DLL (that QP2 charts program
uses also).

As AmiBroker shows exactly the same as QP2 charting program
the plugin itself works correctly.

If there are differences between QP2 and HGS warehouse you
should really ask support@xxxx for
this
issue because I don't have any chance to look at their
code.
Best regards,Tomasz
Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE