Newbie needs help Re: Composites

Bill,
When you run the
http://www.amibroker.com/library/detail.php?id=177
for your database, two new artificial tickers are generated,
the "~macdbull" and the "~macdbear".
You may use them in any window as
MACDBULL=Foreign("~macdbull","V");
MACDBEAR= Foreign("~macdbear","V");
For a [0,100] scaling use the
bull=100*MACDBULL/(MACDBULL+MACDBEAR);
bear=100*MACDBEAR/(MACDBULL+MACDBEAR);
The above bull and bear have unique values for all stocks of your
database. For example, if the condition
COND=MACDBULL>MACDBEAR;
is true on 26/7/2002, it is true for all stocks of the database.
This property permits the use of these Breath Indicators in any
trading system, to improve the final performance.
DT

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "bvandyke" <bvandyke@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> In Post 21696, Anthony graciouly included the Coding of the MACD
Bull-