(beginner) setting up (ASX)

hi, i'm sure this has been covered before,i'm
fairly new to it all though and just getting my head around everything.
i've chosen AmiBroker as my tool to learn charting (wisely i hope), i've got my
10 year historical data and trialling Bodhi for current data.

so i'm in the process of setting up my database and
would appreciate any existing tutorials/help files that may be associated.
and i am also interested in setting it up for options also, however i can'tfind
a great deal of help regarding options and AmiBroker.

for those who use Bodhi, is this a good service
which slots the data in easily with AmiBroker?  i haven't played with it
much as yet, but i've tried downloading in MetaStock and Ascii format.
Ascii seems the way to go because it's all dumped in one directory whereas with
metastock i have to go through and import each letter.  however the options
data is dumped in there as well and i don't quite get the naming
convention.

so if there's pre-existing answers to these
questions please point me thataway.  if there's pitfalls along the waythat
you can see i'm going to blindly stumble upon then feel free to illuminate
me.

thanks

ash