Re: [amibroker] AFL (Beginner Question)

Hi Anthony,

> Name ????

I don't know why it is stripped off at yahoo. I'm posting
the mails from home via my new ISP to yahoo, and somewhere
the name is stripped off; maybe because I'm using a nickname.

> Periods=15;
> shift=2;
>
> BollHigh = BBandTop(Close, Periods, shift);
> bolllower = BBandBot(Close, Periods, shift);
>
> final= BollLower <= LLV(bollLower,-4) OR Ref(BollLower,-1) <=
> LLV(bollLower,-4) AND (Close <= LLV(C,-4) OR Ref(C,-1) <= LLV(C,-4));
>
> Plot(final,"",4,2);

Thanks, this gives me some ideas, but to make this complete,
how would one realize the following:
Buy if above condition is met, and sell if close price crosses
bollinger middle band.
And, how to place some arrows on these days on the main chart?

Thanks
anty3de