Re: [amibroker] AmiQuote was: Re: A new Low-cost eSignal subscription available

Hello,

1. Combining into one file speeds only IMPORT by about
10-15%.
Unfortunatelly the download time is cruicial factor, and
historical downloads
can not be speeded up in the way current are because Yahoo
does not handle
multiple symbols in one request for historical
downloads.

2. "Current" mode downloads snapshot quotes delayed 15/20
minutes.
These quotes are available constantly during the
trading session.

"Intraday" mode is for downloading HISTORICAL INTRADAY BARS
(1-minute bars for example)
Best regards,Tomasz
Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE