From: Anthony Faragasso [mailto:ajf1111@x...]
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 4:38 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re:Money management

Ken,

Thanks for the input on this Important subject, can you supply some
visual confirmations of the methods you speak. Namely the "RSI of the
equity curve", and how you interpret the chart.

Also, I know you have posted the UPI formula before , could you please
post again for those who can not locate it, and a brief description of
your evaluation / scan of tickers using this index.

Thank you
Anthony