Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.07.2 beta released

Should this update fixe the crash or is it only for other bugs, etc.
If it is for the crash, i receive the crash again.

But now i can reproduce it again and again.
It appears only on the attached formula when i zoom in and out or
also when i have selected any other ticker with only 5 years history
and go than to the ^dji for which i have history back to 1929.

Thomas

Reversal Detecting.afl