No more intraday quotes from AQ

This week I made my first intraday database, and at first it worked
fine for most stocks. Soon some stocks stopped updating, and more and
more followed. Yesterday no quotes at all. Today only a few were
updated.
The download goes rocket fast, but hardly any or no quotes at all
appear in my charts.
I tried all three servers, #s 1 & 2 seem to download, #3 does not
respond.

After checking all settings and also making a new download folder I
just opened a few *.aqi files in a text editor, and guess what it
reads:

"You have exceeded your Chart or ASCII Data Download Limit"

Now what? What limits should I stick to then?