>From:
<A title=jarnold01@xxxx
href="">jea55129
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 5:41
AM
Subject: [amibroker] Optionable
Stocks
Group,I have a request if I may. I am looking for
one list of all NYSE and one list of Nasdaq optionable stocks. If someone
has such a list could you please either send it to me or better yet post
it in the file section. Or if you can post a url where I can retrive the
list I would be greatful.I just read a article in tasc about the
accuracy of the a/d line and wanted to make my
own.tiaJohnYour
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.