To DT: apologies...

Och, Mitso, sometimes I feel I'm soooo stupid I deserve to be
drowned -in a barrel of ouzo-: all the explanations I was loking for
are in the indicator library of MyTrader online help!!!! Ghamoto!!
Anyway, it gave me the opportunity to read your interesting link from
TheStreet.com...Couldn't we download this indicator everyday into AB?
*Dream*
BTW, if you have a look at Bernstein indicator, could you tell me how
you apply a 0.2 factor to a EMA???? The graph turns amok when I try...
Friendly,
Ade,ya!
Gilles