time and sales enhancement

Hi, Tomasz,
I know you are probably overwhelmed with requests for
enhancement and it's impossible to attend to every one of them. But
I was wondering if you could include Time and Sales for the RT
version for future upgrades. Since AB already offers a nice Realtime
Quote window with bid and ask info, it seems that a Time and Sales
would be a natural addition. Again, instead of having to switch back
and forth between eSignal and AB, I would want to just have access to
most(if not all) of the relevant info. on the AB platform. Thanks
for considering.

KC