Re: no intraday scan results

Aha! Thanks!
But wouldn't it be more practical to have the periodicity
automatically be the same as the one currently being used in the
charts (or have this as an option)? I think it would, especially if
you -like me- change intraday chart period very often. Hope you will
consider it.

Allm4m

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Go to Settings page and select appropriate interval
from "Periodicity" combo.