Re: [amibroker] Re: QQQ/StoRSI

DT,
> to point out a different perspective, the StochRSI [8, 17, 83] system
> is profitable for the 40% of the N100 stocks.

I never, ever suggested that the indicator or system had any value when
applying it to N100 stocks. As I have stated: If you want an approach that
trades the N100 with 100% profitability, I can design the system in a few
hours (a best fit, over optimized, piece of crap).

In the past, I've asked that you read my posts carefully and not assume
anything. Saying that the StoRSI system doesn't work well on the N100 is
like me saying that the TTM system sucks when appliedto pork bellies and the
Mexican Peso. It's totally unfair to take things out of context. By the
way, do you still beat your wife? A simple yes or no answer will suffice.

Take care,

Steve Karnish, CTA
Cedar Creek Trading
www.cedarcreektrading.com