RE: [amibroker] StoRSI - Getting Closer.. But Need Help

/*StochRSI on the QQQ's with EMA
Courtesy: Steve Karnish

Optimized for 3/24/2000 - 7/22/2002
Settings: Buy/Sell/Short/Cover = Next Day Open
Long and Short
Commissions = 0
Stops and Targets = disabled
*/

StochRsi=EMA((RSI(8 )-LLV(RSI(8 ),8 ))/(HHV(RSI(8 ),8 )-LLV(RSI(8 ),8
)),3)*100;

slope = ( MA(C,21) - Ref( MA(C,21) ,-1))/2;

Buy=Cross(17,StochRsi) AND MA(C,21) < C AND slope > 0;
Sell=Cross(StochRsi,83);

Short=Cross(StochRsi,83) AND MA(C,21 ) > C AND slope < 0;
Cover=Cross(17,StochRsi);

I'm missing some signals when compared to Steve's latest graph.

Can someone give me a pointer?