From: BillPritJr [mailto:billpritjr@x...]
Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2002 11:29 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Newbie question

Sorry to test the groups patience, but I have another question.

Yesterday, I ran a auto-analysis screen for 1/20 day SMA crosses,
with 4X volume, the stock "SPAN" was returned.

Today I ran the screen again, just playing with the program, and
nothing was returned.

What could be the problem?

Thanks

Bill