Defining an array in VBScript

I am attempting to write an exploration to find all the Highs and all
the Lows that have occurred within a range of prices at steps of a
nominated amount.

In this instance it is the AUS$ with a price range of .5250 to .5750
with stepped increments of .0020.

I need to set up a seperate array for the price steps so that I have
a Major Loop incrementing .0020 each time and a Minor Loop for the
AFL array incrementing a period at a time.

I am having trouble defining the array in VBScript and filling with
values.
I have used -

EnableScript("VBScript");

PR=AFL("PR');