How to apply functions to other than tickers?

Is it possible to apply functions (which do not take arrays for
parameters) to my own arrays of data? For example I would like to
calculate the ADX of the OBV indicator... but ADX only looks at the
current ticker symbol, not an input array.

So is there a way to do this, or do I have to duplicate the code for ADX
in some way?

The intent is to discover when OBV turns over but without the delay of
MA and without the ambiguity of Zig.

-- John