Re: Help w/TC2000 Scan Transfer

Bill,

You may be right that what you've done isn't the solution I'm looking
for. It sounds as though you've created another database, while I'm
trying to use just one database. I know that the last time I
installed AB the TC2K watchlist was brought into an AB Group and I
just needed to rename the Group. That was version 4.0; I wonder if
V4.02 lost that feature? Maybe I'll just have to bite the bullet and
live with 2 databases.

Joe
--- In amibroker@xxxx, "eseward_2000" <eseward_2000@xxxx> wrote:
> FWIW, I just created an Optionable AB database from my Optionable
> TC2000 scan.
>
> Probably not what you're looking for.
>
> Bill
>

> --- In amibroker@xxxx, "joe_volleyguy" <joe_volleyguy@xxxx> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've done this before, but don't remember how. I want a scan
I've