Re: Loading stocks with a pre-defined market capitalization into AB database

Udo,

TC2000 would also allow you to scan by market capitalization and
exchange (NYSE), and the AB TC2000 plug-in would allow you to load
the database.

Bill

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Richard Alford" <richard.alford@xxxx> wrote:
> SchlichtI'm not exactly sure I am following your question, however,
I am sure that QP2 has market cap data that can readily be used to
screen in AB. See earlier note today for an example.

> I don't understand you focus on a "tool offered by the data vendor"
>
> Cheers,
>
> Richard

between $1 billion-2$ billion into AB, but want to perform that task
with a .

> Thanks for your help in this matter!
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Udo