Re: [amibroker] Re: MyTrader Software

Hi DT,

Please see " ##### " below for further explanation...

----- Original Message -----
From: "dtsokakis" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2002 4:22 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: MyTrader Software

> Steve,
> I really dont know what you mean with this "...but didnt see the
> answer, so ..."
> If you go to
> http://www.fongan.net/MT/faq3.asp#7
> you will read
>
> "Q: Can I get a manual?
>
> A: Not exactly. The system does have built-in help (which you can
> print), but we do not publish a manual for My Trader.
>

> Q: I hit the F1 key for help and it tells me to contact the vendor
> for help files. Can I get these help files?
>
> A: Although you can't reach them with the F1 key, help files are
> included with My Trader. Just go up to the menu bar at the top of
> your screen and click on "Help." "

##### Here is my problem - when I go to the menu bar and click Help (then
Index) as instructed above, I don't get any help. Instead, I get an error
msg saying that it cant find the help file, and to try reinstalling the
program (which I did, with the same result). But last night I found a
workaround - File > New, click on help shows me the help file, then I just
cancel out of the New box.

And now, I have just tried it again and today it works???!!! But I have a
new entry in the help menu "Using Help" and now this entry gives the error
messages. Oh well - I will manage. As always, thank you for your efforts - I
appreciate it!

Steve