Re: MyTrader Software

Steve,
I really dont know what you mean with this "...but didnt see the
answer, so ..."
If you go to
http://www.fongan.net/MT/faq3.asp#7
you will read

"Q: Can I get a manual?

A: Not exactly. The system does have built-in help (which you can
print), but we do not publish a manual for My Trader.

Q: I hit the F1 key for help and it tells me to contact the vendor
for help files. Can I get these help files?

A: Although you can't reach them with the F1 key, help files are
included with My Trader. Just go up to the menu bar at the top of
your screen and click on "Help." "

Is it not enough ?????
Just curious
Dimitris Tsokakis

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Steve Dugas" <sjdugas@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> Thanks for the response. I checked the link that DT provided, but
didnt see the answer, so I e-mailed them. I'm just curious - did you
just download the latest v5.0, or do you have an older version?

> Thanks,
>
> Steve

the help button to offer help - such as it is. There is not a
readable help file in the program directory.

> RMA

Center
> > of Gravity indicator, Donchian channels and some other
interesting
> > studies.
> > They also give ready to use P&F charts.
> > Dimitris Tsokakis
> > --- In amibroker@xxxx, "Richard Alford" <richard.alford@xxxx>
wrote:
> > > Thanks for pointing this out, DT. Looks like an amazing
piece of
> > monitoring software!
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > >
> > > Richard