Re: [amibroker] AB under Linux

On Friday 19 July 2002 14:48, Owen Davies wrote:
> But it will
> be the fifth or sixth time I've learned a new operating system
> over the years, so the idea of getting up to speed with Linux
> doesn't intimidate me as much as it might.

Years whey you spent two days to install a printer in Linux gone ;-) now itis
just few seconds.

I use Linux SuSE 8.0 Professional distribution. It comes with 3k programs, and
it is useful when you are not full on-line connected. Besides that it is
German product - all in place and in right order, as German do ;-)))

Linux + OpenOffice fully exchange expensive software leader ;-) products.
--
Marek Chlopek
mchlopek@xxxx