Re: [amibroker] AB under Linux

Marek Ch³opek wrote:

> BTW: could you please click on NEW not REPLY when you compose new thread.
This
> one went under "tj's pyramid". As Linux user you know it is difficult to
read
> in knode/tin/....(whatever you use).

Oops. Sorry about that.

But, just to keep things straight, I'm not a Linux user yet,
just a very dissatisfied Microslop customer. The directory
structure above is still a foreign language to me. But it will
be the fifth or sixth time I've learned a new operating system
over the years, so the idea of getting up to speed with Linux
doesn't intimidate me as much as it might.

Thanks for your help in the other message.

Owen