Re: [amibroker] Quotes Plus Problems

I also have a cable-modem and it takes about five minutes for a daily
update. But note that I said download *and update*. The update takes
the same amount of time each night and it is still slow. Slow for you.
Slow for me. Slow for modem users. Slow for everybody. That's just
the nature of QP2 downloader.

-- John

Avcinci wrote:

I have a cable modem, and my QP2 downloads take about 5-10 minutes
every day (I download stocks, mutual funds, and indices). I don't know
how long it takes for a 56K modem. If you are having a real slow time,
I'd suggest writing to Greg at QP2 and asking him what to do.

Al V.