>From:
John
Nelson
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 9:27
PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Quotes Plus
Problems
Yes but the actual download and update of the QP2
database is very slow.  The plugin to AMIBroker format is very fast
you're right... in fact I was amazed how fast it was.--
JohnOn Thu, 18 Jul 2002, Steve Dugas wrote:> Date:Thu,
18 Jul 2002 18:45:34 -0400> From: Steve Dugas <<A
href="">sjdugas@xxxx>> Reply-To: <A
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: [amibroker] Quotes Plus
Problems> > Hi,> > Do you have the QP2 plug-in? It
is VERY fast (all symbols, years of data, in> a few seconds), plusit
automatically updates all symbols from your QP2> database every time
you open AB (again, in just a few seconds). You can read> about itin
the help files.> > SteveYour
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.