Re: [amibroker] Using RT and AmiQuote

John,

Unfortanately, neither I nor Jose put our scripts
in the file section--they were just message
attachments. I will try and get to doing that
this weekend--otherwise, you can simply
do a search on quote tracker and it should come
up fairly soon.

Let me know if you have any problems setting it up.

Walid