Re: [amibroker] Using RT and AmiQuote

John,

I struggled with the same dilema you did--it was
me who posted that QuoteTracker script! If you
are familiar with AMIBroker, it is really easy
to setup and if you have a high bandwidth connection,
you get fairly fast updates (I download over 3000
quotes in about 2 minutes). For much few quotes,
you can get extremely fast downloads.

Also, Jose Gallardo wrote a nicer version that
includes
a timer and doesn't cause a window to flash across
the screen, so you can just watch the AMIBRoker
chart as it gets updated in real time.

One thing that would be nice is for AMIBroker to also
allow plotting the bid/ask (like QuoteTracker does)--I
assume this is probably an issue with ESignal as well.
Is historical bid/ask data even available?

Regards,

Walid