Re: Scanning for stocks not conditions...

Well, second thought is always better...
The peculiar question of single stock appearence is solved in the
following manner:
Suppose you search the truth of a condition from May till now.

s1=DateNum()>1020501;//select bars after May 01
Cond=s1*(C>MA(C,10));//your condition
CondD=Cum(1)==LastValue(Cum(1));//the last bar condition
Cond=ExRem(Cond,CondD);//remove all excessive Cond

Filter=Cond;
AddColumn(Cond,"");

Now explore your database for All quotations.
You will have only the first Cond per stock, so you will read each
stock only once.
Anything else ??
Dimitris Tsokakis
PS I would like to know how will you use it...