Re: [amibroker] Re: Scanning for stocks not conditions...

Hi Anthony,

Sorry if I'm not making mysellf clear. You've posted a good example for
what one might want to explore for from the current Close back into the
past. But since quotations n = 1, you have no opportunity to search a
range of quotations. I might want to serch for conditions from 1987 -
1992 for example and still only get one stock ticker symbol for each true
condition.

-- John