From: John Nelson [mailto:trader@x...]
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 11:49 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Scanning for stocks not conditions...

I am interested in generating a single signal per ticker symbol which
can only be done by setting quotation n = 1. This pins the AFL fprmula
to the last Close unless you manipulate the range within code (not the
interface).

Try to build an Exploration which reports a single ticker symbol and
scans over an arbitrary interval within the price data where the price
interval does not include the current Close. You can't do it without
manipulating the range within AFL code.

-- John

--

John T. Nelson